CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-03T22:03:55+00:002015 GMC Sierra 1500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-03T22:03:55+00:00
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Synthetic Motor Oil, Lube Chassis, Check all Fluid Levels
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- DRAIN USED FLUID FROM TRANSFER CASE, REPLACE WITH NEW FLUID, CHECK FOR LEAKS, CHECK TRANSFER CASE OPERATION, TEST DRIVE VEHICLE.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- INSTALLED NEW SELF LEVEL KIT IN THE REAR / PARTS PROVIDED BY CUSTOMER
- INSTALLED NEW SELF LEVELING KIT IN THE FRONT STRUTS
- REPLACE EXHAUST FROM CATALYTIC CONVERTER BACK / CUSTOMER PROVIDED PARTS
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
RICK H. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/2/2020